Here is my 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 which I acquired in October of 1997. It now
has most of the usual 'upgrades' that many 914's have. Some of these include:
...and there's a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember as well.
- Freshly rebuilt 2056cc motor, #73 Webcam, 8.2:1 comp.
- 180 lb rear springs
- 19mm adjustable front sway bar
- 5-bolt Conversion
- 16x6 Fuchs w/ 205/55-16 Kumho 712's for street
- 15x6 Fuchs w/ 205/50-15 Hoosier A3S04's for Autocross
- Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler
- Subwoofer in the passenger footwell
Anyway, below are some things you might be interested in......
PROJECTS AND ARTICLES
And the following tech articles are ones that I wrote and are published on the Pelican Parts site: